Already made your reservation?
The information on this page will help you have an exceptional experience before, during and after your visit.
Before Your Visit:
- View our Orientation Video to learn more about a visit to SCI.
- Download and review School Visit FAQs and Important Info.
- Review SCI's Chaperone Policy.
- Download the Chaperone's Guide — and be sure to share it with your chaperones!
- Confirm the number of students and chaperones in your group. You can change this information until the day prior to your visit. (Extra chaperones that are not school staff will need to call to pay for their admission in advance.)
- Be sure to bring the wristbands sent in your confirmation packet!
- Contact us with questions at 515-274-6868 ext. 222.
When You Arrive at SCI:
- Buses may park in the bus lane on the north side of the building. An SCI Programs Presenter will jump on the bus to give a welcome and overview of your visit.
- Teachers, please check in at the Sales Office. We will answer questions and take care of your payment.
- Make sure each person in your group has a wristband.
After Your Visit:
- Continue the experience with your students by using the learning resources provided for exhibits and IMAX films.
- Let us know about your visit! We will send you a short post-visit survey. Your feedback helps us improve our school visit experience.