Discover your inner builder.
Brick by Brick pairs giant LEGO®-built structures with hands-on building challenges to to showcase how architects and engineers push the limits of design to make the seemingly impossible possible.
Exhibit stations and building challenges let you:
- Build and test structures to withstand earthquakes and heavy winds.
- Explore unconventional LEGO building techniques to solve design challenges.
- Walk on a sturdy I-beam to feel its strength.
- Use simple machines and engineering to lift your friends - or yourself!
- And more!
See 10 spectacular LEGO models constructed by LEGO Certified Professional Adam Reed Tucker:
- Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world
- Cinderella's Castle - built to withstand Florida's 100-mile-per-hour hurricane winds
- Fallingwater - Frank Lloyd Wright residence considered the "best all-time work of American architecture"
- The Gateway Arch - the tallest memorial in the U.S., which is built in a catenary curve
- Golden Gate Bridge - built to withstand both wind and earthquakes
- Great Pyramid of Giza - the oldest and most intact Wonder of the Ancient World
- Hoover Dam - one of America's Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders
- One World Trade Center - the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere
- Ping An Finance Center - China's tallest building
- Roman Colosseum - the largest amphitheater ever built
PLUS, a 75,000-brick model of the Science Center of Iowa, created by the Iowa LEGO Users Group!
- Iowa LEGO Users Group Meet-Ups - Third Sunday of every month from 2:00-4:00 pm
Meet other local LEGO users and participate in building challenges.